Friday, April 15, 2011


Learning this week has been really great allowed me to explore different websites and searching for cool topics. Not only have I learned about awesome topics but I have learned about varieties of different sites that have lots a visuals and pictures that help you better. Some websites even have games that teach you interesting facts. Some of the things I have learned is about people inventions and what year where they made for example , the thing that allows to use the internet was not invented until the year 1964. I also learned a lot about science. Did you know you have millions of bacteria just sworming throught your hand. You mite think that is bad buy out if millions of bacteria only a handful are bad. Your left side of your brain actually only controls the right side of your brain as your right side of your brain controls the right side of your brain. I will be defiantly be during the break as they very interesting topics, like the one I was reading yesterday how crack can infect your life

No comments:

Post a Comment