Friday, April 8, 2011

 My favorite story is Atalanta and hippomones because the story describes about a man falling in love with a lady who was scared to marry anyone because of what the oracle said. She went to an oral one day and asked when will I get married but her response was do not get married because bad things will happen to you and you will regret it. Her beauty made it hard to avoid this for every mad wanted to bewed her. What did she do, she decided to live in a Forrest and make a bet with every men that wanted to marry her. She said if you want to marry me you will race me if you loose you will die, winner gets me. Who could beat the fastest runner in the world. One guy named hippomones decided to to Aphrodite for help. She gave her  3 golden apples to help disteact her in a race. Her only favor was to say thankyou. He forgot to too and she turned them into lions

No comments:

Post a Comment